THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL BOOKINGS.
BOOKING CHANGES AND RESCHEDULING:
- Any changes or rescheduling of confirmed bookings (e.g. date changes, number of persons, etc.) that result in a potential decrease of the booking price needs to be requested at least 30 days before the booked arrival date. Any later request(s) will not be honoured.
- Any changes or rescheduling of confirmed bookings that result in a price increase or do not affect the price, will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis pending availability and the impact on the company. Any additional monies owed must be settled in full by due date stated on Provisional Booking.
- Except where FIND Ventures has cancelled a booking, the following administrative fees are levied on the rescheduling (date changes) of confirmed bookings:
- First and Second change: free
- Third and other consecutive changes: R75 per rescheduling.
BOOKING FEES & CANCELLATIONS OF PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS
- Right of admission is reserved.
- All bookings are made on a first-come-first-served basis and no exceptions will be made
- FIND Ventures accepts bookings up to one year in advance; with the ‘year’ ending at the end of the corresponding month (i.e. bookings can be made on 01 December for the period up to 31 December the following year).
- FIND Ventures only confirms a booking on receipt of proof of full payment by the deadline date as specified on the provisional booking.
- Bookings made within 48 hours of tour date require Full payment on date of making Booking.
- It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure that the proof of payment (i.e. deposit slip or internet bank confirmation) is received by the booking office BEFORE THE FINAL PAYMENT DUE DATE.
- FIND Ventures Reserves the right to cancel the booking without prior notification if only partial payment is received or should the proof of full payment not be received by the specified deadline date. Any money paid in by that date will be forfeited and be deemed a FIND Ventures donation.
CANCELLATION OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS
- Confirmed bookings cancelled 45 days or more in advance of the booked arrival date can be refunded in an amount equal to 75% of the total payment. FIND Ventures shall retain 25% of the full booking value.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled between 45 and 30 days in advance of the scheduled arrival date can be refunded 50% of the total booking cost. FIND Ventures retains 50% of the full booking value.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled 30 days or less of the booked arrival dates do not qualify for a refund or credit.
- All confirmed bookings must be cancelled in writing.
- Approval or decline of all requests for refunds will be communicated within 3 working days of the client’s initial request.
- Approved refunds will be fully processed within a period of approximately 2 weeks from Approval.
- Any refund requests as a result of illness or other exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis and need to be addressed in writing to FIND Ventures for consideration. The Applicant shall provide FIND Ventures with supporting documentation on which the request for refund was based.
- FIND Ventures shall refund the Applicant the full amount paid where a confirmed booking is cancelled due to either the death or hospitalization of the person for whom the booking was made. Where such person has died or is/has been hospitalized; the Applicant shall provide FIND Ventures with proof thereof.
- Bookings cannot be rescheduled or refunded should guests choose to leave earlier or arrive later than expected due to illness, emergencies, change of plans, late arrivals, etc.
CANCELLATION OF TOUR
- Should FIND Ventures cancel a confirmed booking for any reason then the guest has the option to change the booking to another FIND Ventures tour (pending availability) or receive a full refund.
- FIND Ventures will not contend with any rescheduling or cancellation requests as a result of unpleasant weather conditions – this is out of our control. Should we be advised that conditions are unsafe for tours, then and in such event, we will contact the affected clients and offer an alternative arrangement.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
- Neither FIND Ventures nor the property owners will accept any accountability or liability in any of the following instances:
- Any death, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person. For theft, loss or damage to any property, whether allegedly due to the negligence of FIND Ventures , its officers, employees or agents, or arising from the use of any facilities supplied or made available by any of them. FIND Ventures does not accept any responsibility for clothing or any items left behind. Any alleged defect in any equipment, services, vessel or vehicle. From any other conveyance supplied or made available, or from any liquid or food supplied by FIND Ventures and used or consumed by any visitor. From any other matter arising, in any other manner and from any other cause whatsoever.
PHOTOGRAPHIC RIGHTS AND MARKETING
- You agree to give FIND Ventures royalty-free license rights and permission to use images taken of you during the trip for advertising and promotion, be it print, digital, or social media.
- Your personal information is used specifically for the purpose of trip planning, marketing of our trips or news. We never share or disclose any information to third-parties.
BREAKING OF THE FIND RULES
- FIND Ventures reserves the right to deny access or to evict guests who do not adhere to the rules and regulations. Money paid for these bookings will be forfeited.
These rules include, but are not limited to the following:
- No collection of removing, damaging or disturbing of fauna or flora.
- Rowdy or unwanted behaviour.
- No littering whatsoever. The trails are to remain in the condition in which they are found.
- Clients will abide by the rules of the area (Cape Nature, SANParks, etc.) the tour takes place at all times.